It's an exciting time to join our team! We are seeking a staff accountant to join our New Bloomfield, PA office.
Robert W. Morris & Company, PC is a forward thinking, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose exceptional team members connect with clients and their businesses through close relationships and insight into their needs.
We use technology to provide a work life balance for our team and our clients and we’re at our best when we are given the freedom to help our team and clients grow. We are happy to offer mobility and flexibility of your schedule through the use of video conferencing and cloud technology.
Our firm offers a professional and growth oriented work environment. We also offer flexible schedules and reduced hours in the summer to support employee needs to balance their personal and work life. In addition, we strive to provide and maintain a positive work environment where each team member is encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are a fast growing firm and to date the majority of our growth has come by referral which is a testament to the high quality service we provide to our clients and to the commitment of our team. Due to this continued growth we need to add Staff Accountants to our team.
- Accounting and Finance Responsibilities
- Monitor all aspects of the organization's finances in relation to revenues and expenditures
- Maintain general ledgers and perform bank reconciliations
- Prepare financial statements
- Tax Preparation
- Assist senior staff with audit and attest functions
- Client communication and interaction
- Responsible for working with an assigned client base for our Firm.
- Personality! Kind and helpful disposition.
- Accounting degree
- CPA or CPA candidate
We offer the standard suite of benefits including retirement. Salary commensurate with experience with opportunity for quarterly bonuses based on individual and team achievements.
Visit us at www.robertmorriscpa.com.