*Weekend shift commitment needed
Capital Healthcare Solutions is seeking experienced CNAs, Caregivers, and Home Healthcare Aides to join our team of caring and compassionate individuals. Opportunities are available in Bellefonte, PA for individuals seeking full-time, part-time or per-diem hours to work in group homes with clients that have intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Opportunities are available for all shifts*
*Candidates with reliable transportation preferred, location is not on a bus line.
As a Direct Care Professional, you must be a patient, understanding and kind person with a quiet and gentle personality. Flexibility is also a vital part of your role, as you will need to adjust to meet constantly changing needs.
You will be rewarded with:
- Referral Bonuses up to $250!
- Premium Pay - Direct Deposit (Above Industry Standards)
- Flexible Schedules
- Premium Holiday Pay
- STD/LTD/Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Work Force Advantage - Discount Entertainment, Travel and Retail Programs
- Bonus Programs - Loyalty, etc.
We encourage you to learn more about our team of compassionate individuals and apply today!
Capital Healthcare Solutions is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Keywords: Patient Assessment, Personal Care, Developmental Disabilities, CPR Certification, Home care, Nurse, Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, Direct Care Aide, Multitasking, Nursing, Patient Care, Long-Term Care, Surgical Procedures, Surgery, Pain Management, Rehabilitation Nursing, Blood Pressure, Acute Care, Record Keeping, Healthcare, Assisted Living, nursing home, jail, clinics, LPN, RN, PCA, Home Health Aide
Specific qualifications for the Direct Support Professional position include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Steady work history and longevity at previous jobs
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Willingness to assist residents with bathing and bodily functions
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check, drug screen and TB test/chest x-ray
- At least one (1) year of experience working with individuals with intellectual & developmental disabilities
Associated topics: anesthetist, assistant cna, associate, cna, cns, community, family, np, nursing assistant cna, ob
Location/Region: Bellefonte, PA (US - 16823)