Pay Range: $45-$60/Hour
TempMee is the #1 App for Dental Hygienists! See Local Permanent & Temp Opportunities from your Phone!
TempMee is a new and easier way to connect licensed hygienists with dental offices in need of temporary help through an on-demand mobile app (Think Uber for Hygienists).
• Create your no-cost, no-obligation account, and gain instant access to local temp shifts!
• TempMee finds the work for you, all you have to do is press a button to accept!
• Accept as many opportunities as you want, and decline the rest- No minimums or obligations. Just more options for work.
• Build your own schedule, and get paid quickly and easily- all within the TempMee App!
• Join the TempMee Community and get a slice of the $3 MILLION and counting RDHs have earned through the TempMee app!
• TempMee Hygienists earn more money, gain flexibility, and build better careers by granting them access to local temp shifts and full-time positions right on your phone.
TempMee allows you to start building the work/life balance you need to spend more time with the people you love!
Dental Hygienist Job Responsibilities:
• Promotes dental health by completing dental prophylaxis, providing oral cancer screening and radiographic studies, charting conditions of decay and disease, and performing procedures in compliance with the Dental Practice Act.
• Prepares treatment room for patient by adhering to prescribed procedures and protocols.
• Prepares patient for dental hygiene treatment by welcoming, soothing, seating, and draping patients.
• Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by sharpening, sterilizing, and selecting instruments.
• Selects materials and equipment for dental hygiene visits by evaluating patients' oral health.
• Completes dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains from teeth and from beneath gum margins.
• Detects disease by completing oral cancer screening; feeling and visually examining gums, using probes to locate periodontal disease and to assess levels of recession, and exposing and developing radiographic studies.
• Arrests dental decay by applying fluorides and other cavity-preventing agents.
Location/Region: Blain, PA (17006)