GEISINGER RADIOLOGY OPPORTUNITIES – WESTERN REGION PENNSYLVANIA
AT A GLANCE: To match its phenomenal growth, the Radiology Department at Geisinger is seeking board-certified/board-eligible Radiologists and or fellowship trained Radiologists to join the team in our Western Region.
- Extremely competitive salary
- Retirement options: 401k, Roth SA-403(b), 457(b)
- Annual CME dollars/time
- Generous PTO
- Work/Life balance with equitable call & collegial atmosphere
- Paid malpractice including tail coverage
- Full relocation for qualified candidates
- Healthcare benefits starting day one
- Opportunity to work at Geisinger Lewistown Hospital, Geisinger Healthplex State College or 9 other clinics
- Services: CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Mammography & Breast procedures, Nuclear Medicine, PET/CT, IR & General x-ray.
- Geisinger Lewistown Hospital awarded CMS 5-Star rating, primary stroke center and Level IV trauma center
- Practice at a community teaching hospital with the advantage of a large integrated health system
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY: Living in our Central Pennsylvania region includes one of the nation’s foremost college towns, Big Ten football, superb public schools, excellent restaurants and cultural amenities abound with some of the finest fly-fishing and outdoor activities in the country. Enjoy easy access to major metropolitan areas including New York City, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
For additional information about this opportunity, please contact: Linda J. Cindric, Lead Provider Recruiter, Talent Management Geisinger
** Does not qualify for J-1 waiver. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
Location/Region: Lewistown, PA (17044)